Shahid Afridi recovered from Corona

Shahid Afridi has been under house arrest since he contracted the corona virus. But rumors of his absence spread through social media during this time, with the former Pakistani captain's physical condition deteriorating. However, before the buzzing stalks fair, the all-rounder informed the fans with relief that he is recovering.


In a video message via social media, Afridi told fans that the negative news about his health was all rumors. However, he also said that after Corona tested positive, he had some problems in the first 2-3. But since then his health has been gradually improving. He requested the fans not to worry about him in this situation. He also advised everyone to pay attention to take measures to keep themselves tax free.

Afridi said he tested positive for corona last Saturday (June 13) after feeling physically ill on Thursday (June 11). In a new video message, he said, "I have decided to make this video after seeing a lot of rumors about my health over the last few days. The first 2-3 days were really hard but the situation has been improving over the last few days. There is nothing to worry about. If you do not fight this disease yourself, you will not be able to defeat it. The days are really hard for me. '
'I knew I'd be affected by Corona'
Afridi has been in isolation since being infected with the virus. He said that he misses the moments of embracing his children or spending time with them. He added that he knew he would one day be affected by Corona. Because, since the beginning of the epidemic, he has rushed to the aid of the victims in Corona through his own 'Shaheed Afridi Foundation'.

"My biggest problem for 8-9 days is not being able to take care of my children, not being able to caress and hug them," Afridi said. I miss my children so much. But there is no other way to keep yourself and everyone else tax-free. Since I was involved in charity work, I knew in advance that I would be affected. Fortunately, I was not attacked before, because in the beginning I might not have been able to help people with the necessary materials. '

Many have wished Afridi a speedy recovery from the coronary heart attack. Expressing gratitude to them, Afridi said, "Thank you for your good wishes. I am grateful for the way countless people from Pakistan and outside Pakistan have prayed for me. '

Post a Comment

0 Comments