This time Nazmul Islam Apu is affected by Corona

First Nafis Iqbal, then Mashrafe bin Mortuza. This time the national team's left-arm spinner Nazmul Islam Apu has tested positive for the corona virus.


Apu herself confirmed the matter to banglanews on Saturday (June 20) evening.

Apu told banglanews, 'I got a positive result from Corona today. A few days ago my father was ill. The wire comes positive after testing. Then Mao was attacked. When I did the test later, the result was positive today. Everyone will pray for me. '

Earlier, the bad news of former cricketer Nafis Iqbal's corona attack was received on Saturday morning. He is reported to be recovering. Later in the afternoon, it was learned that Mashrafe, the most successful ODI captain in the history of Bangladesh cricket, was also positive.

At this time in Corona, the country's cricketers are extending a helping hand collectively and individually. Nazmul Hasan Apu was also added to the list of individual initiatives. He has helped the destitute and helpless in his area with food items. Tamim Iqbal, the country's best opener, praised his teammate for his extraordinary initiative.

Apu recently felt sick after returning from working to help the needy in her area. Then check the corona last Wednesday. The results of which are in hand today. “I went to the area last week for charity work,” he said. I was feeling sick after returning from there. Tested on Wednesday and today the result is positive. Now I am in isolation in my own house. '

Post a Comment

0 Comments